main facility Broussard, Louisiana
- The facility comprises nearly 135,000 square feet of under roof manufacturing, assembly, construction and office area
- The assembly yard is 17.4 acres
- Primary manufacturing 66,400 sq.ft
- Primary mechanical and test assembly 42,000 sq.ft
- Maintenance and Repair Facility 8,400 sq.ft
Loadmaster Industries Services
- Custom design, fabrication, and testing for wide variety speciality industrial projects including but not limited to heavy and light weight structural steel, pipe racks, automated mechanical equipment, flow control modules, low and high pressure piping, pressure vessels and storage tanks.
- Company provides worldwide damage survey, inspection, installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of steel structures, equipment, and piping systems.
- On site project management for onshore and offshore capital projects.
Features of our Facility
- Sixteen overhead cranes, with 55ft. hook height, ranging in capacity from 10 to 40 tons and capable of traveling the length of the manufacturing area and assembly areas
- Indoor Lifting Capacity up to 100 Tons
- 100 foot gantry crane with a 10 ton capacity and 45ft. hook heights
- Primary building is 620 feet long and 70 feet high with 52ft., 67ft. and 32ft. hook height
- Assembly building is 70 feet wide by 400 feet long with 30ft. hook heights
- Equipment Assembly shop is 70 wide by 200 feet long with 30ft. hook heights
- 90 feet clear height Equipment Test Structure